Who We Are
Our organization is the coordinating hub that connects agencies and individuals in pursuit of a healthier community. It is often said that collaboration by many is what makes our community like no other. The Partnership is proud to be part of this ongoing tradition of teamwork and collaboration.
As a non-profit organization we work to:
- Promote healthy lifestyles,
- Inspire leadership,
- Track emerging health issues,
- Influence policies that impact health,
- Oversee community health assessments, and
- Monitor health data to regularly “check the pulse” of our community.
“As The Partnership enters its 20th year of service to our community, I consider it an honor and privilege to work in Carroll County and with many of the truly amazing community members, organizations and agencies. My staff and I are committed to innovative and energized approaches to improve community health while building cohesivity among our many partners and residents.” – Dorothy L. Fox, Executive Director and CEO